Our ClearSpa Bromine Tablets 20g: Safe and Highly Effective
Bromine is one of the most effective, yet inexpensive oxidizers that can be used in spas, these tablets are easy to use and provide a long-lasting supply of bromine for your spa or pool! In addition, they are also great because they do not have any smell or taste.
All you need to do is place them in an erosion feeder or floating dispenser in your spa or pool so they dissolve over time.
Bromine tablets last longer than Bromide salt, which means they save money as well. Using Brominating Tabs is a good choice for spa owners who prefer to use chlorine alternatives or have sensitive skin that is irritated by chlorine products.
Why use Bromine Tablets?
- Place 20g tablets in a floating dispenser.
- The tablets are small and lightweight enough that they won’t affect the balance of the pool or spa.
- Tabs dissolve slowly over time, which is better for balancing pH levels because bromine doesn’t change the temperature of the water. Bromide has a strong bleach-like smell and taste, while Bromine does not have any smell or taste.
- Our 20g tabs last longer than Chlorine tablets so they save money.
ClearSpa Bromine Tabs can also work in conjunction with our ClearSpa Bromine Granules. Would you like to know more about the Global Market regarding Bromine?
How to Use
1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 – 7.6.
2. Test the water with a BROMINE test kit, the ideal reading is 4 – 6ppm.
3. When using a floating dispenser or erosion feeder always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
4. Only Spa Bromine Tablets in the floating dispenser or erosion feeder and NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.
5. One Spa Bromine Tablet will typically treat 1000lts of water, for water volume above 1000lts add a minimum of 2 Spa Bromine Tablets to the floating dispenser or erosion feeder.
6. Monitor the Total Bromine readings, you may need to adjust the dispenser or feeder for flow.
7. Should you experience difficulties maintaining your bromine levels you should contact your dealer for further advice.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.