ClearSpa Bromine Granules BDCMH: The Simple Solution.
Bromine spa granules – Using Bromine in a hot tub gives you the health benefits of a spa without all the chemical hassles of other sanitizing agents. Bromine spa granules provide similar results to chlorine but are much easier to work in various hot tubs. Whether you have a hot tub holding five or forty people, going with bromide is an intelligent choice.
Hot Tub Bromine Granules are a natural way to sanitize your spa or pool that is easy and effective. Bromine granules work by oxidizing bromide ions into hypobromous acid, which in turn converts organic matter and other contaminants in the water into harmless substances.
We have listed some additional information below, the benefits ClearSpa Bromine Granules offers, and how they can help you keep your spa and pool clean and safe for everyone to use!
Why choose Bromine?
- Bromine is a good choice for spas and pools with more significant amounts of organic waste or lower water flow rates. The granules work well and are effective at a broader range of pH levels (between pH=0-pH=11). Bromine is also good for spas with high TDS (total dissolved solids).
- Brominating Granules can be used with and in conjunction with ClearSpa Bromine Tablets and many other popular equipment brands. The range of spa bather loads covered by the granules makes them an excellent choice for any.
- Bromine can be a very effective sanitiser and oxidizer.
Are bromine granules safe to use in spas or pools?
- Yes – ClearSpa Brominating Granules are approved for use with all types of spas, including fibreglass, acrylic spas, pools, vinyl liner pools, concrete pools, etc., as well as for use with natural and treated water.
- When using ClearSpa Brominating Granules, you must follow label instructions carefully because improper dosing can cause eye irritation or damage your spa or pool equipment if not properly maintained.
- Bromine Granules BDCMH can also be used in conjunction with ClearSpa Bromine Tablets 20g