ClearSpa pH & Alkalinity Reducer – Sodium Bisulphate: perfect for spa pool water.
Reducing pH – pH Minus – Available in 500g, 1kg, 5kg & 25kg is one of the most important parts of maintaining a clean spa or pool. This product, ClearSpa pH & Alkalinity Reducer, can be used for both pools and spas. It will keep your water at the perfect level for swimming and bathing!
What does pH Minus do?
- ClearSpa pH & Alkalinity Reducer – Sodium Bisulphate is an effective two-in-one solution that reduces alkaline levels in spa water while also lowering the pH level to prevent corrosion of metal surfaces.
A higher pH level does not always create a clearer, safer swimming area?
- Instead, it can lead to excessive scale build-up that turns into an expensive maintenance problem. That is why ClearSpa pH & Alkalinity Reducer also reduces alkaline levels in spa water while lowering the pH to prevent corrosion of metal surfaces.
- A lower pH often means better quality water for bathers and less wear on pool and spa equipment. ClearSpa pH & Alkalinity Reducer is all you need!
- Balancing your pH is very important, but it has to be said about ensuring your Total Alkalinity is also perfectly balanced as this is your buffer to help reduce pH fluctuations.
How to Use
1. Use a good quality test kit to determine the pH and/or the Total Alkalinity reading.
2. To reduce pH readings add 10 g per 1000 liters of Spa and Hot Tub water sprinkling product directly to the water with circulation on. This application will lower the pH by approximately 0.2
3. Only make one addition of pH and Alkalinity Reducer at a time and always re-test the water, should a further addition be required please follow step 1 again.
4. To reduce Total Alkalinity add 15 g per 1000 liters of Spa and Hot Tub water with circulation on. Add product to the deepest point of the Spa / Hot Tub in one application. This application will lower the Total Alkalinity by approximately 10 – 20 ppm (mg/l)
5. Always re-test the water after each application.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.