If you are looking for Non Chlorine Shock treatment, look no further! ClearSpa Non-Chlorine Shock Granules will do the trick.
- Non-chlorine shock is a great alternative to chlorine in hot tubs, spas, and pools
- It does not have the harsh smell or the strong chemical odor that some people find unpleasant.
- It also means that your skin won’t dry out like it would with regular chlorinated water.
In addition, Non Chlorine Shock treatment will not dry your skin out as chlorine does.
How does Non Chlorine Shock Granules MPS help my hot tub water?
- Non-chlorine shock affects the bacteria in your hot tub and spa which is what causes odors and cloudy water.
- Non Chlorine Shock Granules MPS will eliminate these problems with just one 20g per to 1000 liters of water
- You need to wait at least 12 hours after shocking before adding regular chlorine or bromine for best results.
- NCS can also be used to clean your spa filter between chlorine or bromine treatments, in order to maintain water clarity and quality by removing any dirt particles that may have built up in the filtration system over time.
- To help keep your water in tip-top condition our product can be used weekly.
- Non Chlorine Shock can also improve the efficiency of the Bromine and chlorine sanitizers.
- Please note Non Chlorine Shock has a naturally low pH level, using weekly may then require you to address your pH level if this has dropped lower or outside of the ideal range.