Get Rid of Biofilm: ClearSpa Hot Tub Flush System Flush
Biofilms are slimy, sticky layers of bacteria that coat the surfaces in your Hot Tub. They make it difficult for chemical sanitizers to work effectively and they can even cause corrosion on metal components. Biofilm is a stubborn problem, but you don’t have to worry about it with ClearSpa Hot Tub System Flush!
Hot Tub Flush Biofilm remover contains everything you need for easy, effective Hot Tub care and the removal of biofilms from your spa.
When should a system flush be used?
- System Flush Biofilm remover should be used every 3-4 months, depending on usage frequency.
Do I have to drain hot tub after using hot tub flush?
- Yes – Biofilm remover is a chemical product that is used prior to drain down and using your spa, hot tub or whirlpool bath is not advisable.
This product is formulated to internally clean all the pipework and fittings and will also loosen biofilms which can provide an ideal environment for harmful viruses and bacteria to live. Biofilm remover Hot Tub flush is a highly effective way of removing biofilms from your spa.
What can I use hot tub flush for?
- Hot Tub System Flush flushes are used as part of the drain down maintenance schedule to remove harmful viruses, bacteria and fungi that may be present in your Hot Tub.
How to Use
This product is formulated to internally clean all the pipework and fittings and will also loosen biofilms which can provide an ideal environment for harmful viruses and bacteria to live.
1. Remove all filters and erosion feeders prior to application of product and ensure filters are thoroughly cleaned before re-installation
2. Ensure all covers are removed / in the open position during the application process.
3. Ensure water level is at normal operating height so that product is circulated thorough-out the system
4. Turn on all pumps / boosters pumps and pour 250ml of product directly into the main skimmer / filter compartment. This dose will treat up to 1750lts of water.
5. Open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 15 minutes
6. Turn off all pumps / circulation and let water stand for 15 minutes
7. Turn on all pumps and booster pumps for a further 15 minutes (some foaming may be experienced during this time)
8. Drain water and flush jets and spa / hot tub surface with fresh water to remove any stubborn deposits.
9. Re-fill with fresh water and commission in the normal manner
10. Ensure recommend sanitizer levels are added as per manufacturer guidelines.
11. It is recommended this process is carried out at least every 3 months (12 weeks) for domestic hot tubs up to moderate usage, for heavy usage increase dosage to every 6 weeks. For commercial application a minimum of a weekly application will be required.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.